- B.S. in Criminology-Law Enforcement, California State University, Fresno (1994)
- Current Notary Public Commission Number 2114976 (Exp. 06/12/19)
- Notary Public and Member of National Notary Association since 1991
- Legal Document Assistant since 2004-(Fresno County Reg LDA X201410000014 Exp 10/20/2018) “I can only provide self-help services at your specific direction”
- Past President of CALDA (California Association of Legal Document Assistants) (2007-2009)
- Income Tax Preparation since 2004
About Our Company
We are your local one stop shop for business services! No surprise costs or hidden fees! We are a less expensive alternative to high priced attorneys.
We have been in business since April 2004.
I provide services in both English and Spanish.
Having been through a divorce myself, I can empathize with my customers and their needs, understanding that each one of us has a story.
Our mission is to teach our customers about the court process and to alleviate their anxieties about appearing in Court unrepresented.
We are not attorneys and cannot give you legal advice. We can only provide self-help services at your specific direction.
I have lived in the World’s Fruit Basket, the City of Reedley since 1993. I went to California State University, Fresno with the dream of becoming a police officer and then to law school. Life had a different plan for me. In 1994, I earned my Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology-Law Enforcement. I am raising my young niece as a single parent. I spend much of my time at Girl Scout meetings, coaching Volleyball and volunteering as Room Parent for her school classroom.
I worked for solo practitioner attorneys for 11 years in the area of Family Law before venturing into entrepreneurship in 2004.
I believe that knowledge is power and I try to share that with each and every one of my clients.